Finding jeans brands for tall women is not as difficult as it once was. Here are our top picks!
Out of everything that I have ever shopped for, pants and jeans have by far been the most difficult. As a tall woman, I know the struggle of finding a pair of jeans that fit. Most jeans usually look like ankle jeans on me. These jean brands for tall women have solved that problem. I always stick to these brands and they rarely disappoint. If you are looking for more information on where to shop if you are a tall woman, check out our article on the best stores for tall women.
This post is all about jeans brands for tall women.
The Best Jeans Brands For Tall Women
Extra Long Jeans
1. Paige Denim is my go-to for extra-long denim. I have actually found that some of the jeans from this brand are actually TOO long for me and I wind up getting them altered (which I don’t mind).
ASOS Tall Jeans
2. & 3. ASOS in general can be a hit or miss in terms of quality because they offer such a variety of price points and brands. However, I have noticed that there are a few specific brands that stand out above the rest. ASOS tall jeans are a great option. So are jeans from New Look and Dr. Denim on the website.
4. Never in a million years did I think that I would be shopping at Abercrombie all of these years later. The brand has truly redefined itself and produces quality items. This is the number one denim brand in my closet. Not only is the quality good, they last and the price point is excellent.
Womens Tall High Waisted Jeans
5. Spanx is a brand that I love for many reasons. I recently discovered that they now offer denim (maybe I’m late to the game) and I’m loving it.
Madewell Tall Jeans
6. I only discovered Madewell clothing recently, but I have fallen for their prints. Madewell has a bit of a higher price point and it is not usually my first choice. Just be sure to check out the reviews on Nordstrom prior to purchase to ensure you get the right jean for you.
Banana Republic Tall
7. While I usually shop at Banana Republic for basics and for workwear (mostly blazers), this brand offers tall denim as well. The quality of these items are great but they are also at a higher price point. Remember, denim is an investment so I would recommend investing in a good pair of jeans.